Follow Us on:
* No Extra Charges For International Customers
* Major Credit Cards Accepted(MC,Visa & Discover as well as checks and Money Orders) for Both the Down Payment and Monthly Payments
* Owner Financing available with No Credit Checks, Banks Are Not Involved
* 0% Interest Option with Low Down Payment or 15 Year, 20 Year or 30 Year Payment Schedules.
* No Prepayment Penalty
* No Administrative Fees, Billing Fees or Hidden Fees
* All of our properties are very close to the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range which sits right along the backside of the town of San Luis. All of our properties are well suited for animal lovers with horses, cattle, llamas, goats, chickens, dogs, etc... all welcome here.
* RV's are allowed.
* Manufactured homes are welcome, but mobiles aren't.
* Camping is allowed on property.
* Buyer has immediate use of property.
* There are no time limits set regarding when one has to build or ever build.
* Taxes are low - a great retirement and investment.
* All properties are guaranteed to be able to get a well permit. Average well depth is between 80 to 120 feet deep. All well properties will use a septic system.
* Most properties will be alternative sourced with solar power due to our extremely sunny climate. We do offer traditional powered properties for those who do not feel comfortable with eco sourced power.
* Reichwein Ranches has very mild weather. We get very little moisture and the sun shines daily offering a great climate for outdoor activities year round. It doesn't get too hot or too cold for the most part.
* The mountains are just a couple of minutes from town.
* We have several ski areas within an hour of us; Wolf Creek, Colorado, Red River,New Mexico and Taos, New Mexico and snowmobiling is abound.
* Our area has several mountain lakes and mountain streams for white water rafting, fishing and boating. They are all stocked with 18" to 24" Rocky Mountain Trout. Because of this our area is famous for this and we do get alot of fishing tourists on the weekend.
* Just like the fishing, we are also well known for our exceptional hunting. We have oversized elk herds especially. Writers describe them as "being quadruple" of what they should be. We see the big full sized rack males, also see a lot of antelopes and deer herds are beginning to return.
* Birdwatchers can find the Hooded Oriole, Lawrence's Goldfinch, and the Black-chinned Sparrow and many more.
Colorado County Seat:
Follow Us on: